Monday, October 17, 2016

My Farmhouse Front Porch


Alright ya'll, I think first and foremost, it's probably important I tell you I have a major obsession with pumpkins. I cannot get enough of all the unique and beautiful pumpkins that are becoming ever so popular these days. I truly believe you can never have too many (especially the baby white ones)! When it comes to decorating for autumn, you must have pumpkins, and mums of course. And when it comes to decorating with pumpkins, the possibilities are endless.

Let me also clarify that this is technically our back porch because we have a waterfront home. But let's be honest, "my farmhouse back porch" doesn't exactly have the same ring to it. ; ) Alright, enough with the small talk. Here is our porch. I hope you enjoy!


We purchased this wagon from friends moving out of the country a few months ago to use in our wedding. I painted it white to go with our color scheme.We got it for a steal and now I am re-purposing it in our home decor! That was my plan all along. My husband hates the space it takes up in the garage, so I will be using it as often as possible!



I found the copper lanterns at a T.J. Maxx for less than $20 with an additional 20% off. It definitely wasn't going out of business (can you imagine?!), but they were closing their doors for a new location opening just a few minutes up the road. I popped into the store once or twice a week during the last few weeks because they increased the additional discount on clearance practically every other day. You know how it is ladies...you just cannot stay away, no matter how hard you try...especially with prices like that!


I found this "R" in one of the bins by the check out line at Michael's. I purchased it to use for our wedding and once again, re-purposing in home decor.

You are not going to believe this, but the burlap is a coffee distributor sack I found at A.C. Moore for less than $2! So many ways to incorporate it into home decor. Score!


And there's my Lucy girl watching me decorate and sweep the porch. Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think in the comments below! Happy fall and happy decorating!

No comments:

Post a Comment