Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Committing to Doing


Let me start this post by saying it is my second attempt at writing about my New Year's resolution after my first went astray, becoming a referral for wedding wire. Well, what do ya know? They just got a second one out of me. ; )

My most recent post, up until yesterdays, was in March of 2015. Yes...I said March! Can you believe it? I need to get my butt in gear! I got side tracked, but I've recently realized that I miss blogging and writing about my adventures in bargain hunting, home decor, DIY, and whatever else sparks my interest (currently all things wedding planning of course). Last year, my sister and I dove into mason jar lunches head first, so I posted about some recipes we attempted from pinterest and some new ones we tried as well. A few people asked me about mason jar lunches recently. Check out our experience here if you're looking for some ideas and inspiration!

This new year I've decided to make a unique resolution. In the past I've tried the typical resolutions, and like most people, I've failed miserably, so I've given up on them completely. Instead of committing to doing without, I am committing to doing. You're probably wondering what that means and that's why I am going to keep typing hehe. I am committing to writing a blog post at least once a month. I know, I know...once a month is nothing in the world of blogging. However, I do not want to go into this setting the bar too high. I want to make my resolution something I did not or was not able to do in the past, yet is achievable in the future if I set my mind to it. After all, I enjoy blogging and it is therapeutic for me, so I need to make it a priority! What's your resolution this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment